Unit 1 Blouses and Jeans
1. Work with language, sing along and fun with English.
2. Vocabulary: hundred, jacket, socks, coat, sport shoes, sweater…..
3. Sentence structure: NUM and MUM is NUM.\ How much is \are……?
To greet each other and then sing an English song: Good morning/ Good afternoon.
1. Review the picture of clothes in oral:
What’s it? It’s a ……
What’re they? They’re ……
2. Review the Dialogue A.
Look at the picture and say:
3. Point out the project of this lesson.
Presentation and exercises
1. New words: hundred, jacket, socks, coat, sport shoes, sweater……
2.Work with language:
1) Practice orally, and than complete the dialogue.
2) Make new dialogues in pairs, and ask some pairs act out in class.
3) Listen to the tape and write down the prices.
I like birds, I like shirts. I like the skirt but it’s hers.
4.Fun with language:
1) Listen and learn the song in P4.
2) Listen and color the clothes. (This can be done after school as homework if time is limited)